Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 THOUSAND & 12

I decided to 'make' my own diary since I can never seem to find one that suits me ($$ wise and to my linking) What you see here is a Donna Hay freebie diary from 2008 under reconstruction.

So far...





Top to bottom: Front cover; monthly cover - incomplete; *pocket/pouch design

The rectangle represents where a clear window will be. Printing this would be nice but ... printers *nervous twitch* ...need I say more?  I designed in according to my 'paper stock' - I have all the colours I need in paper minus that mint green...I could've sworn  I had some left over pieces but...if not, I'll have to cheat... some paint mixing and some paper should do the trick (maybe..?)

More photos soon once this diary's complete...hopefully before this month's out - "I'm late! I'm late!"

OH and after that, another project in waiting and to be be revealed. I'm pretty excited.



From: An Ordinary Human Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment